BA International Scholarships at Munich Business School, Germany
For the academic year 2022-2023, Munich Business School in Germany has been selected.
This scholarship was created to support between 10% and 50% of the tuition fee for students pursuing a Bachelor of International Business degree at the Munich Business School. All interested students, whether nationals of their native country or foreign nationals, are eligible to apply.
Application Deadline: The program is scheduled to start in February and September for the respective semesters. Students must apply accordingly.
University or Organization: Munich Business School
Course Level: Bachelor
Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: NA
Access Mode: Online
Nationality: Domestic and International
The award can be taken in Germany.
Eligible Countries: All international, as well as domestic students, are eligible to apply.
Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the Bachelor of International Business offered at the Munich Business School.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
The applicants must have enrolled and been accepted in the BACHELOR INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS (B.A.) by the Munich Business School.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students can apply for the designated bachelor’s programme via the university portal. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Authenticated copy of school leaving certificate, alternatively last 3 school reports
- Letter of Motivation
- Resume and photo
- Personal Statement
- Admission Requirements: The applicants will need a school leaving certificate that entitles to higher education in Bavaria, e.g., Abitur, Fachhochschulreife, Matura, IB, and international school leaving certificates.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – min. 85
- IELTS – min. level of 6.5
- ELS English for Academic Purposes – Advanced Level 112
- Successfully winning candidates will be awarded scholarships towards the education costs, typically 10-50% tuition fee incurred by the Munich Business School.