Apply to Study at the University of Oxford with the Rhodes Scholarship 2022 [Fully Funded].
The Rhodes Scholarship 2022 [Fully Funded] applications are now open, and interested individuals from all over the world are encouraged to apply to study for a postgraduate degree at the University of Oxford.
The Rhodes Scholarship is a fully financed, full-time postgraduate scholarship that allows bright young people from all around the world to study at Oxford. Applying for the Scholarship is difficult, but it is an experience that has aided the success of generations of young people. We welcome submissions from brilliant students from all around the world.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Rhodes Trust
Host Institution(s): University of Oxford
Scholarship Worth: Covers Fees + £17,310 per annum
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters, PhD
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility Criteria | The Rhodes Scholarship 2022
To know if you can apply for this scholarship, you need to visit the eligibility page, you can enter your country in the box and then click ‘Check your eligibility’. If you have dual citizenship or have lived in a number of countries, we would suggest that you choose the country you have the strongest connection to, for instance the country of your citizenship, or the country you have lived in for the longest.
- The Rhodes Scholarship covers Oxford University course fees, as well as providing an annual stipend.
- For the 2021/22 academic year, the stipend is £17,310 per annum (£1,442.50 per month) from which Scholars pay all living expenses, including accommodation.
- The Trust will cover the fee for a student visa and the associated International Health Surcharge (IHS)
- The Rhodes Trust will cover two economy class flights – to and from the UK – for the beginning and end of studies in Oxford.
- Scholars receive a settling-in allowance and for those Scholars who transition to the second course of study in Oxford
- Scholars will receive assistance to cover the fee for visa renewal and further application for HIS in the case of course extension.
How-to-Apply: Once you have selected your country and click on ‘Check your eligibility’ you will be guided through a six-step eligibility checker and then continue to submit your application.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Visit the Official Website for Further Details