Big Brother Naija, Africa's most popular reality television show, is returning for a seventh season!
MultiChoice Nigeria has announced its return and is now accepting applications through online auditions for all interested applicants, which will begin on Sunday, May 15, and will end on Monday, May 30, 2022.
REQUIREMENTS AND APPLICATION FOR BBNAIJA SEASON 7 AUDITION
Big Brother Naija Producers are looking for a dynamic group of individuals who are articulate, interesting, and exhibit enthusiasm for the project as well as a willingness to share their most private thoughts in an open forum of strangers.
This group of individuals, while meeting the technical requirements of the program must also have sufficient physical, psychological, and mental capacity to endure approximately 100 days in a monitored house under extraordinary conditions.
Big Brother Naija Season 7 Audition Requirement
The BBNaija Season 7 online audition is free and open to all interested male and female.
To be a qualified applicant for the audition you must be:
- A Nigerian by nationality with a valid identity document.
- At least 21 years old by July 1, 2022.
Submitting your Application for BBNaija Season 7 Audition
Interested participants are required to record a two- to three-minute video stating why they should be chosen as a BBNaija season seven housemate.
You can't afford to sleep on the fame that comes with being a #BBNaija Housemate. This is your chance to be one!— Big Brother Naija (@BBNaija) May 18, 2022
Audition is free and we've got all the info you need right here.👇🏿
After that, they must visit www.africamagic.tv/BBAudition to complete the online registration form and upload their videos.
You are required to fill everything on the form as displayed in the images below:
VIDEO CASTING SUBMISSION GUIDELINES AND TIPS
Your video must strictly adhere to the following guidelines:
1. Video must be maximum 3 minutes in length.
2. The maximum 3 minute video should end with you completing the sentence "I would
make a perfect housemate because..."
3. Video must contain your Name, E-mail and Phone Number clearly stated.
4. Avoid all forms of filters, special video effects, copyrighted music and background music.
1. Be yourself! We want to get to know who you are as a person. How will your life
experience help you win Big Brother? How will you interact with the other housemates?
When describing yourself, remember to cite real-life examples. We love a good story!
2. Making a casting video is not about putting together the best skit or wearing the wackiest
costumes. We’re looking for real people and we want to see the real you.
3. If you come from a unique region or area of the country, talk about where you’re from,
how it’s a part of your personality, or how it may help you do well on Big Brother. If you
have an interesting job, talk about your job and how those skills may help you win the show.
4. Hold the camera steady.
5. If shooting indoors, make sure to shoot in a well-lit room with lights in front of you to light
6. Shoot during the day so we can see you instead of trying to see you in the dark.
7. Speak loudly and clearly.
8. Find a relatively quiet area to shoot your video so ambient noises won’t distract from
what you’re saying.
9. Your video may be shown on a TV. Please shoot your video like you would see it on a TV.
Please shoot landscape (horizontal) and not portrait (vertical) style
Speaking on BBNaija Season 7, John Ugbe, Chief Executive Officer of MultiChoice Nigeria said;
“We are set to make history once again with the seventh season of a show that is widely regarded as Africa’s biggest entertainment showcase and a major socio-economic driver in Nigeria. This season promises to top previous seasons in terms of production values, entertainment content, and economic impact”
“The BBNaija reality show remains one of our core investments in bringing quality TV entertainment to millions of our subscribers across the continent on our DStv and GOtv platforms and beyond through our online streaming service, Showmax. We are ramping up efforts to deliver another BBNaija experience to our customers, partner brands, and fans of the show”.
Big Brother Naija Season 7 Sponsors
This season, social payment platform Abeg will return as the Headline Sponsor, with Flutterwave as a new Associate Sponsor.